Tuesday, March 27, 2007

AOR compilation!

20 Great AOR Moments Vol. 1

A new collection of great music from the past.
If you like any songs on this cd, you'll like'em all.
Have a try! Party tested.
PLAY LOUD!
NB! Again: NOT an existing release, just for promotion & fun.




01 - Touch - Don't You Know What Love Is
02 - Michael Bolton - Fools Game
03 - Frederiksen Phillips - Shot Down
04 - Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
05 - Survivor - Broken Promises
06 - Trevor Rabin - Stop Turn
07 - Triumph - Lay It On The Line
08 - Balance - Fly Through The Night
09 - City Boy - Turn on to Jesus (5705 in original version)
10 - Far Corporation
- One Of Your Lovers

Part 1:
Megaupload link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9H43FC98
Rapidshare link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/22934963/20GreatAORMomentsVolume1A.rar.html


11 - Desmond Child and Rouge - Scared to live
12 - Henry Lee Summer - I Wish I Had a Girl
13 - Blackfoot - Send Me An Angel
14 - I-Ten - Time To Say Goodbye
15 - Axe - Burn the City Down
16 - Van Stephenson - We're Doing Alright
17 - Eric Martin - Sucker For A Pretty Face
18 - John Parr - Somebody Stole My Thunder
19 - Donnie Iris - Do You Compute
20 - Tommy Shaw (Live Westwood One 85) - Girls with Guns


Part 1:
Megaupload link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7FFSZBLY
Rapidshare link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/22939199/20GreatAORMomentsVolume1B.rar.html


Remember, PLAY LOUD!


And, if you need a cover to print, please say so.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you?
Glad to find your blog pal, great work.
Keep on it!

shotgun169

Alocacoc said...

Hi shotgun!

Thanks!
Great to see you in here :)))
Yeah, I'll do more of the promotion compilations, and some other stuff, when I get the time...
see ya around :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, an interesting and eclectic batch of AOR stuff here. I had forgotten all about "Fool's Game"!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Alocacoc!

I remember your name from P2P network. I think, I've downloaded stuff from you there in former times. ;-)

Well, thanks for the great blog and especially this great compilation. My question is: Do you have all the albums (CD's???), from which the songs are taken?

I'm desperately seeking for a CD rip of the "i-Ten" album. But also "Balance", "John Parr" and "Van Stephenson" would be great to have in CD quality. I have all these on vinyl and the CD's are either not available anymore or quite expensive.

In return I could provide you with some rare AOR gems from e.g. "Charlie" (the phenomenal 1983 album), GNP (Saga side project), "Le Roux" (Fergie Frederiksen on Vocals) and many more...

Sorry, I don't want to post my e-mail address here. Any other way to contact you?

Best wishes from Germany

Alocacoc said...

Thanks...

1980-f:
Hi there Germany! Yes, u might have dl'ed from me way back :))
No, I don't have those CD's, but got several & good vinyl rip's. Some of them I still got on vinyl, other found on the net through the years... I can blog some of that stuff here if you like.
And no 'returns'. I got too much already, but if there's anything ppl have asked for in here, that I don't have, a link would be more than appreciated. Rock on!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alocacoc,

your Blog is great, thank you very, very much for to download the two superalbums "AOR Compilation" and "Ladies Rock", I would ask you for the pertinent booklets.
Many Greetings from Munich,

Reiner